The VHS story below is a good one to read, I'm sure more will be coming. I don't think the sale opponents have depleted their ammunition yet. I'll try to find out what you can expect. After you have studied that blog, I suggest you shift over to my blog — JP's blog.
There you'll learn something about the local weather and see snow photos. also the Hemet High School girls volleyball team is propelled with several girls who went to Idyllwild School. Only Gina's and Taylor's families still reside here; but two other key players have a connection, including family to Idyllwild.
Oh yea, don't forget the IFPD meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 17. Workshop starts at 5 p.m. and meeting officially begins at 5:30. Agenda follows:
1. McWilliams – Vaught – Parker – Riggi – Killingsworth -Kunkle - Coopersmith(s)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
1. Review & Approve October 17, 2009 Meeting Minutes
2. Review and Acknowledge Payment of Bills
4. Idyllwild Firefighters’ Association
5. Idyllwild Career Firefighters’ Association
6. Financial Officer/Secretary Treasurer
7. Safety Director (Covered in Chiefs Report)
CORRESPONDENCE: As included
1. Auto Aid Agreement - Hemet
2. General Rules and Regulations Policy - IFPD #110
3. Disciplinary Policy – IFPD #112
4. Probationary Periods Policy – IFPD #113
5. Schedule of Offenses & Penalties Policy – IFPD #114
6. Net Assets Audit Question – Mr. Smith Pine Cove
7. Approve Audits
1. Next Meeting Date
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Citizens may comment on any matter as contained on the Regular Meeting Agenda. Please state name and address before making comment.
1. None Scheduled
The next regularly scheduled Meeting is December 8, 2009.