IDYLLWILD Community Meeting
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon
Idyllwild Nature Center
25225 Highway 243, Idyllwild, CA
1. Introductions (also please sign in, and update the attendance sign-in sheet, as needed. Thank you).
2. Presentation of Draft Historic Resources Survey for Idyllwild Commercial Corridor, dated July 31, 2009 (Tanya Sorrell, LSA Associates, Inc. and Riverside County Staff - Jerry Jolliffe and Leslie Mouriquand, Planning Department and Keith Herron, Regional Park and Open Space District) – approx. 30 minutes.
3. Questions and comments from members of the community regarding the Draft Historic Resources Survey – approx. 30 minutes.
4. Discussion of the next steps and approximate schedule for the completion of the Historic Resources Survey, and consideration by the County of whether to establish a historic preservation district in Idyllwild. (all staff, consultant, and public questions/responses) – approx. 30 minutes.
5. Updates, as available, on other County activities (all staff) – approx. 15 minutes.