IDYLLWILD FIRE PROTECTION DISTRICT
AGENDA FOR SPECIAL MEETING
~ FEBRUARY 17, 2010 ~
The meeting is held at the Idyllwild Fire Station, 54160 Maranantha Drive. (No Workshop) Meeting begins @ 5:30 PM. The Board may approve or take action on items contained in the Discussion Calendar.
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL: Riggi – Killingsworth – Schelly – Capparelli - Stigall – Mulhall – Coopersmith(s)
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
Swearing in of New Interim Fire Chief Mike Mulhall
CITIZENS COMMENTS: Citizens may comment on any matter as contained on the Special Meeting Agenda. Individual citizen’s comments will be contained to five (5) minutes each as timed by a member of the board. *Optional Request* Please state your name and address before making comment.
* * * * See action items listed separately * * * * *
NO EXECUTIVE/CLOSED SESSION SCHEDULED.
The next regularly scheduled IFPD Board Meeting is Tuesday, March 9, 2010 at 5:30 pm workshop/6:00 pm Meeting
- Posting of permanent Chief’s Position: Advertising and offer to accept applications for Chief’s Position. Application for this position will be accepted from within the ranks as well as outside.
- Final Settlement for Chief Kunkle: Amount due to Retiring Chief Kunkle for accrued sick and vacation pay. Final regular paycheck to occur with payroll processed in March 2010.
- PERS issues: Commissioner Schelly requested report on reason for increase in amounts paid to PERS occurring over the last several years.
- Breakdown of assets and value of those assets: Commissioner Schelly requested listing of individual items and their value.
- Board Orientation Packet: inclusion of other items
- Recommendation to resolve temporary staffing shortage: The filling of temporary vacancies in the staff resulting from Cpt. Mulhall’s promotion to Interim Chief.
- Request by the Board for date and signature on all documents by person creating them: As indicated.
- Posting of Office Assistant Position: Placement of advertising and job description to fill this position.
- Legal Billing Issue: Review of voided check and correspondence.
- Approve and Accept Audits: Approval and Acceptance of prior years (June 30th 2004 thru 2008) audits.
- IFPD Resolution #490: Credit Card information to change Chief Financial Officer to Contact Person.
- IFPD Resolution #114: Schedule of Offenses & Penalties Policy (proofreading corrections only)
- IFPD Policy #110: General Rules and Regulations Policy. Update on Status. (proofreading corrections only)
- Hemet Dispatch Report: (LaMont): Update of progress and discussion of costs.
- Employee Roster and Certification: Update on status of report.
- Resolution of new bank signature cards: Update signatures to include Interim Chief Mike Mulhall and remove retiring Chief Steve Kunkle.