1. Its preliminary 2011-12 budget
2. A Memorandum of Understanding with the Mountain Disaster Preparedness group
3. A report from its Ad Hoc Committee negotiating with the Idyllwild Career Firefighters Association.
Idyllwild Fire Protection District
Board of Commissioners
June 22, 2011
Meeting to be held at the Idyllwild Fire Protection District conference/training room
54160 Maranatha Drive, Idyllwild, CA. The meeting begins at 1230 pm, the meeting will be recorded
Roll call: Commissioners Capparelli, Killingsworth, Riggi, Schelly, Stigall
Chief Walker and Administrative Assistant Andrewson
Pledge of Allegiance
Citizens may comment on any matter as contained on the Agenda. Individual citizen’s comments will be contained to five (5) minutes each as timed by a member of the Board or IFPD’s Administrative Assistant.
Optional request to citizens making public comments: You are not legally required to state your name and address, however, it is appreciated.
Special Session Action Item(s)
Action Items: The Board may approve or take action on any items contained under “Action Items” In the event of time conflict, Action Items with guest speakers may be taken out of order.
- MDP (Mountain Disaster Preparedness) MOU – Discussion and vote on MOU
- Draft 2011-2012 Budget and cover letter – Discussion and vote
- Active Ad HOC Committee – Discussion/vote on modified Idyllwild Career Firefighters Association MOU
- Acknowledge 2010-2011 Grand Jury Report – Review and discussion
Next regularly scheduled meeting will be on July 12, 2011